Saturday, January 26, 2019

Comic Sans. September 2018.

I’ll never forget the night
You wrote love letters on my skin
The kind I can’t wash off in the shower
No matter what body wash I use
I still get scared to read them
Because I never know what you said
The words you say
Never equate the words you write
I feel them pulse when you come to mind
Yet I can’t see them when I look in the mirror
I can only imagine what your letter says
If you love me, lust me
Or are planning to leave
Your words never felt so sweet
But I never knew your tongue
To be as deceptive as it has been

On my own flesh




- TG3 

1 comment:

  1. Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if
    you are not understanding anything totally, however this piece of writing offer nice understanding yet.

    ReplyDelete