Tracey Chapman needed one reason to turn around.
I need one reason to stick around.
I need a million.
A million reasons.
You think i'm asking for too much.
I don't care what you think.
Maybe I do.
Maybe I need your opinion.
This life is full of maybe's.
My mind is stuck on ladies
My spirit is riddled with hatred
Hatred for who?
The reflection I've come to know
I've come to memorize every detail of
Down to the most minute aspect
Down to the last speck of hair
Every feature matters
Every fear matters
I used to fear for my life
Now I fear for my surroundings
How will they adjust when I'm gone
Will they adjust
Do they need adjusting?
The days are passing me by
I feel love is passing me by
Passersby look on
Look crazy
I was crazy for a woman
But which one?
Look at me
Talking to myself again
But it's my life
Talk Talk told me so
One of these ol' days
I'll live it as such
One day.
Passersby look on
Look crazy
I was crazy for a woman
But which one?
Look at me
Talking to myself again
But it's my life
Talk Talk told me so
One of these ol' days
I'll live it as such
One day.
- TG3
No comments:
Post a Comment